Anyone else feel like this month has made 2016 feel super long? I'm so ready for a fresh start, but before we hang up our new calendars, let's take a look back at 2016, shall we? It was a year full of fun times and lots of learning experiences. Here's a mini recap of some of my favorite times + a preview of what's coming in 2017.
1. One of my major blog highlights this year was working with Rosa Loves DC to capture my outfit photos. She is a rockstar photographer and makes me feel so comfortable in front of the camera. (Another big accomplishment this year!)
For all of my outfit posts, check out the My Style page of the blog!
2. My first facial.... and bikini wax
4. Meeting yogi Kathryn Budig
5. Spending a weekend in Ohiopyle State Park with my family (and surprise.. poison ivy!)
I've also had some amazing experiences not documented on the blog including: my brother getting married, taking my first paddle boarding class, spending Valentine's Day in NYC with my love, and so much more. Ah, the wonderful memories!
I'm writing a full post on all my goals (not resolutions) for 2017 which will be coming soon, but wanted to share some today, plus fill you guys in on what's coming to the blog soon! (Hint: exciting stuff!)
1. Prep for a fitness competition
2. Read more books
3. Go skydiving
4. Get my personal trainer's certification
1. One more day to go in the December Liftmas challenge I'm doing (!) so there will be a second recap post coming on how it went and how I feel
2. Why yoga isn't about fitness anymore for me
3. Increasing your productivity for 2017
4. Watch out for another giveaway, too! ;) But in the meantime, don't forget to enter my NeoCell giveaway!
I'm also working on new content for Naturally Me and, while I have so many ideas already, I want to hear from you! Are there any blog posts/topics you want me to cover? I'd love it if you filled out my quick blog survey so I can bring you guys even better content in 2017!!
Thank you all so much for reading!!
What are your favorite memories of 2016?