But you guys, I had such a wonderful weekend and I hope you did too!! Sunday was my favorite part by far.... I continued my celebration of #NationalYogaMonth and attended Yoga On The Mall for the first time, and it definitely won't be the last.
I figured I'd share some snaps of the morning below, plus some exciting things that are coming to Naturally Me very soon, and some posts you may have missed. Enjoy!
To be on the National Mall, going through yoga flows with hundreds of
fellow yogis was something I'll never forget. I felt so alive and
invigorated.... I wish I could do that every Sunday! It was an amazing
experience. Plus, I finally nailed crow pose which I've been working on
for a while now. #NamasteSunday for real!
I took my new S'ip by S'well bottle with me and it kept my water cold even after sitting in the sun all morning. They are the cutest way to #stayhydrated! You can shop the full line here.
Now that I'm starting to feel ready for a new week, here are some highlights of content coming soon to the blog:
- I've been working on a lot of new Friday #mystyle posts and this Friday there's a brand new one coming... I'm getting more and more into fall content and I don't hate it.
- This weekend, I'll be in PA camping with my family so there will be a fun recap coming next week! Bring on the s'mores!
- Since it's my goal to share more of my workouts on the blog, (I've already shared the changes I've made in my training) I'll be sharing some of my favorite exercises soon. And in the meantime, you can always follow me on Snapchat - kelllybelllly- for my exact workouts!
Also, if you missed any of my previous yoga posts this month, you can catch up below:
- Upcoming yoga events
- 10 Healthy foods to eat before yoga
- What to wear to a fall yoga class