1. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in "Tutti Frutti" - The peachy hue looks a lot more shocking in the tube. Once on, it's subtle but bright and lasts a while. Plus the mango, shea and coconut butter make this lipstick buttery soft.... much better than chapstick!
2. NARS Lipstick in "Niagra" - The NARS brand sure knows lipstick and after I got "Schiap", I wanted to try another color. Niagra is a satin pinkish coral and I really love it against a neon top!
3. Dior Addict Lip Glow - I was skeptical to try this at its price tag but, thanks to a Sephora gift card, I gave it a whirl and LOVE it! It goes on so smoothly and changes color, depending on your complexion. With my pale skin it turns to a soft glossy pink.
4. Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in "Blush Twist" - I usually pick up some sort of lip product when I'm in Target and I had a coupon so I gave this a try. It doesn't last a long as some of the other lipsticks I have, but is still a nice light pink color.
5. Maybelline Color Whisper in "Pin Up Peach" - I would describe this as a peachy-pink color and another everyday product. It's also very soft and easy to apply.
Lipstick is such a great way to add more fun to an outfit. Do you have any favorite spring/summer lipsticks?
Shop The Items Below!